Monday, July 14, 2008

Feliz Complianos!

I have been VERY busy these past few weeks and as my faithful readers - Mandy and Pamela - have pointed out, i have not had a chance to update this blog in a while. so lets get to it.

Photobucket

I recently celebrated my 26th birthday. and my beautiful friend vanessa is such a great friend she threw me a birthday party at her house in huntington beach. i cannot thank her and her family enough. I have been best friends with v girl since freshman year in high school and know her family very well. her mom gladys was kind enough to man the kitchen and cook some delicious mexican food. her dad joe manned the bbq, cooking carne asada and chicken. they bought new patio furniture to accomodate everyone that would be coming over. shout out to larry for putting the table together :)

this was probably my most unforgettable birthday party yet. my family and friends all came to help me celebrate - and we had a fun fiesta theme. i bought mustaches, panchos, and fiesta decorations that served as great picture props :)

Photobucket

the highlight of the party came from lorena attempting to hit the pinata. in case you missed it - she was already a little tipsy so the boys spinning her around and the blindfold didnt help. if you have seen the SNL skit of mary catherine gallagher - that is a fair comparison to lorena falling over paint cans and garage stuff and slamming into the wall, back first, legs in the air with her denim skirt on! ha ha ha it was hilarious! thanks lorena! and thanks to everyone that came over - making my birthday celebration so special. :)

Photobucket

Whitter Girls:
Photobucket

....and yes i did change my outfit 3 times at the party. thats how i roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts