Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic Fever

Shout out to Mandy who knows what i am talking about when i say i have caught the Olympic Fever. I cant get enough of it! I have been glued to my tv late nights for the past week to watch Michael Phelps completely dominate in the pool. Those of you that know me, know that I have grown in the pool and i am SUPER competitive. I get goosebumps watching this guy swim and win gold for the USA.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The water cube has to be the most beautiful Olympic venue ever:
Photobucket
The only thing that bums me out about the olympic coverage is that they very rarely show any water polo! BOO. i have to check the internet to learn the results of the mens and womens teams and i dont get to watch any of the action. anyway. im rooting for them! there are a few guys from Long Beach on our mens team and a couple girls on the womens team that i played against in high school. rooting for them has gotten me completely pumped up and i have actually found a masters water polo team to play on in Long Beach. wish me luck! i havent played in a while and it's coed. Pictures and news to follow - Im excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts