Thursday, October 9, 2008

Step by Step

Photobucket
Last night I had the opportunity to go to a concert that was 15 years in the making (yes that makes me feel old) and see The New Kids on The Block! OMG! I was seriously having flashbacks to being 10 years old again dancing in my room to their cassette tapes. They were AMAZING live. They sang, danced, played All of their old stuff, a few of their solo songs and a few songs from their new album. The concert was 2 1/2 hours of solid screaming, dancing and feeling giddy (on my part). Ladies were even throwing their bras on stage!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was invited to the show by my friend and Vivian who went all out for the occasion and got a box with open bar and food. Thanks SOOO much Viv! I took my friends Kerry, Brittany and Adarra who all enjoyed the show. Kerry and I even wore vintage New Kids tees :) The only bummer was that my camera battery died so i don't have that many pics but hopefully I can gather some from everyone else's camera's to post. 
Another highlight of the show - the opening act - LADY GAGA. I absolutely LOVE her and have been playing her music all week in my office, coincidentally. So I was sooo excited when I found out she was opening. Here is a sort video I took of her song Just Dance:
and is her video from youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts