Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When you Wish Upon a Star.....

Amy's Wedding was this past Saturday at the La Mirada Golf Course. It was a beautiful outdoor ceremony under a gazebo on the golf course. I have been friends with Amy for the past 21 years and I consider her family as my own so I got kinda teary eyed watching my friend get married. It was also nice to see and re-connect with so many old faces from my childhood. The reception followed at the Ritz Garden in Whittier.
Amy and I:
Photobucket
Ray and I:
Photobucket
Laurel Elementary Students with our Principal Mr. Lewis:
Back Row: Sara Kelly, Katie (Hilliard) Procedo, Amanda (Anderson) Brookes, Amy (Kliewer) Maxwell, Mr. Lewis, Monika (Mott) Oess, Mary Jo (Amys Cousin).
Front Row: Amanda Malave, Kelly Kliewer, Jessica (Uroff) Burleson, Me, Beth Maiquez.
Photobucket
Mr and Mrs Maxwell:
Photobucket
Mom and Me:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts