Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Because I Can

All of my life I have been able to find the perfect songs to listen to that describes exactly what I was going thru at that moment. I would listen to the songs over and over until the situation had passed and the phase was over. Lately I have been paying attention to what music I have been playing in my car (not radio, mostly Ipod and CD's) considering my situation now. If you don't know, feel free to email you and I will explain. I decided I am going to put up lyrics to some of the songs that are currently playing in my life. Kind of like a journal, only using someone else's words because they can better describe the feelings. If someone knows how to add a music player to this blog, please let me know. I would also like to add a playlist to this page. thanks!

One Way Ticket (Because I Can)         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts